Duration : about 4 1/2 hrs.
Schedule : 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. daily
Season : June 10 to Sept. 24
Departing from : Shawinigan
True to its reputation, Cité de l'énergie offers an environment where creativity and technology come together to transport you to a wonderland beyond your wildest imaginings...
At Cité de l'Énergie you can:
- Explore a century's worth of industrial history
- Ride a trolleybus and cross the river on a pontoon
- Watch multimedia shows
- Take part in scientific demonstrations
- Enjoy interactive displays
- Climb the 115-metre observation tower
Enjoy your visit!
|Season||Adult||6 to 17 yrs old||0 to 5 yrs old|
|2023/06/10 to 2023/09/24||£25||£13||£0|
* The price includes access to the observation tower and the applicable taxes.
* Last check-in time at 2 pm.
* Services available on site: free parking, visitors reception area, gift shop, "Café de la Tour" cafe, picnic areas, restrooms.
1000, avenue Melville, Shawinigan, (QC)