Duration: About 3 hours
Schedule: Varies - depending on guide
Departing from: In front of Book Soup, West Hollywood
Los Angeles has so much to offer that it's hard to choose when it comes to planning your days. Let the knowledgeable guides of Los Angeles Off Road show you around their favourite parts of the city!
The early 1930s saw the opening of the first nightclubs along the Sunset Strip, followed by concert halls where several rock bands made their debut. This neighbourhood is simply packed with music history.
Next you head for Melrose Avenue, known for its luxury boutiques and leafy storefronts.
Photo opportunities abound during this tour of LA's trendiest neighbourhoods!
|2021/01/01 to 2021/12/31||$337||$352||$392||$455||$485||$535||$555||$575|
* The price indicated is for the group.
* There is no minimum number of participants for the activity to take place.
* The tour is entirely on foot with an exclusive guide.
* The price includes taxi transfers that are part of the tour.
* The tip is not included and is at your discretion.
8818 Sunset Drive, West Hollywood, (CA)