Duration: About 2 hours
Schedule: Between 6 p.m. and 10 p.m.
Season: Year-round from Tuesday-Saturday (closed on Sundays and Mondays)
Location: Old Montreal
Enjoy a romantic dinner at one of the city's top restaurants!
At dinner time, simply walk down to the Old Port from your hotel. With its charming, cozy atmosphere and refined French-inspired market cuisine, this gourmet restaurant in the heart of Old Montreal is the perfect start to a honeymoon or romantic getaway.
|Season||Adult||13 to 17 yrs old||3 to 12 yrs old||0 to 2 yrs old|
* Prices include tip and applicable taxes.
* Dinner includes a 3-course menu for guests 13 years and older.
* A 2-course children's menu will be served to children 3 to 12 years old, including a main course (chef-style chicken served with fries) and a dessert.
* Extra charge for December 24th and 25th.
* Closed on December 31st and January 1st, as well as every Sunday and Monday.
426, rue St-Gabriel, Montréal, (QC)