Duration: 3 hours
Time: Late afternoon (varies with the season)
Season: Year-round (except December 25)
Departing from: In front of the IMAX Grand Canyon
What better way to end the day than with a spectacular sunset over the Grand Canyon!
Climb aboard an open Jeep Wrangler and enjoy the ride to Grand Canyon Village. As you stop at Yavapai Point and Hopi House, your guide will share the history of this legendary site.
At Hermits Rest, your final destination, you will be able to stretch your legs during a short guided hike.
Finally, as the sun slips below the horizon, the desert is set ablaze with fiery hues as the sun’s rays bounce off the walls of the canyon. It's a breathtaking sight!
|Season||Adult||7 to 15 yrs old||0 to 6 yrs old|
|2021/01/01 to 2021/12/31||$178||$160||are not accepted|
* Dress comfortably and bring some warmer clothes.
* The hike is short (1 mile).
* Minimum of 2 participants for the activity to take place. You may be paired with other visitors.
* The activity and narration are in English only.
* Admission to the IMAX Grand Canyon movie is included at no extra charge. You can go before or after your excursion.
* The tip is not included and is at your discretion.
450 State Route 64, Tusayan, (AZ)