Duration: About 6 hours
Time: Departure at 8:30 a.m.
Departing from: Your Las Vegas hotel
Valley of Fire State Park is world-renowned for its red and orange sandstone landscapes, whose colours vary in intensity depending on the sunlight.
Interested visitors will enjoy seeing the fine examples of prehistoric petroglyphs that bear witness to the ancient history of this desert region.
The red sand will fascinate both young and old alike during this half-day adventure. You will clearly understand why this place is called the Valley of Fire.
|Season||Adult||3 to 12 yrs old||0 to 2 yrs old|
|2023||£148||£135||are not accepted|
* Minimum of 2 participants for the activity to take place. You may be paired with other visitors.
* Lunch and bottled water will be provided.
* The activity and narration are in English only.
* You will have some hiking time if you wish to explore the park further.
* Children age 6 and under may require a booster seat in the Pink Jeep, as required by Nevada law.
* The tip is not included and is at your discretion.
3629, W Hacienda Avenue, Las Vegas, (NV)
Very interesting, perfect company
To do it yourself
(Translated by Google) Very beautiful but doable in RV is not worth going through the pink jeeps in addition there is no translation into French
Superb excursion and guide at the top
(Translated by Google) A guide with little care, who passed on his love of the place to us. Magical place. The girls loved it!