The Ferber family has been welcoming guests to the Zion area since 1973. The campground staff has a wealth of suggestions and advice to help you make the most of your experience in this legendary region.
Since the campground is in Springdale, you will be able to relax after a long day of hiking before heading out to dine at one of the city's many and varied restaurants.
- Full hookups (water, electricity, sewer)
- Outdoor pool (at the Quality Inn Hotel)
- Washroom facilities with toilets and showers
- Coin-operated laundry facilities ($)
- Dump station
- Picnic table and fire pit/grill
- Potable water
- Free park shuttle (in season)
479, Zion Park Boulevard, Springdale, (UT)