Duration: About 2 hours
Schedule: 4:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Season: Every day of the year
Location: Top of the CN Tower, downtown Toronto
Welcome to 360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower, one of Toronto's finest, located at the top of Toronto’s iconic attraction.
From the comfort of your table, enjoy outstanding revolving views of Toronto more than 350 metres below, with its skyscrapers, Lake Ontario, harbour, etc.
Don't miss this unparalleled culinary experience high above Toronto!
Authentik advice: If you arrive just before nightfall, you will have the chance to admire Toronto both by day AND by night, and to watch the city lights gradually twinkling on: a truly magical moment...
Your meal includes an appetizer, an entrée, dessert, and coffee or tea.
|Season||Adult||4 to 12 yrs old||0 to 3 yrs old|
|2021/05/04 to 2021/12/31||$116||$59||$0|
|2022/01/01 to 2022/03/31||$117||$61||$0|
|2022/04/01 to 2022/05/02||$117||$61||$0|
|2022/05/03 to 2022/12/31||$120||$61||$0|
* Prices include access to the panoramic restaurant, dinner, tip, elevator ticket, access to the LookOut and the Glass Floor, and applicable taxes.
* A 3-course dinner (starter, main course, dessert, coffee or tea) will be served to guests aged 13 and over.
* A 2-course dinner (main course + dessert) will be served to guests aged 4 to 12.
* Children 3 years old and under will be able to eat from their parent's plate.
* Additional orders (drinks, dishes, etc.) are possible for an extra charge and are payable on site.
* The restaurant is easily accessible on foot or by subway from your downtown hotel.
301, Front St. West, Toronto, (ON)