Duration : About 2 hours
Schedule : Varies - to confirm with the guide
Season : Year-round
Departing from : Ocean Drive, corner of 13th Street
Miami Beach is much more than beaches, restaurants and shops. Set out on foot with your certified guide to discover the most beautiful secrets of this fascinating city.
Start with the historic South Beach district, home to the world's largest concentration of Art Deco buildings dating back to the 1920s and 1930s.
Then travel back in time to the Prohibition era and learn why Miami Beach stood out, even then, from other vacation destinations.
Your tour comes to an end on Espanola Way, a “historic Spanish village”, which will remind you of the atmosphere and architecture of Madrid.
Don't hesitate to ask your guide to suggest a good place for lunch!
* The price indicated is for the group.
* The tour is entirely on foot, with an exclusive guide.
* A tip for the guide is not included and is at your discretion.
* No tour on Thanksgiving day, Christmas day and New Year's day.
* A lot of buildings are closed on Sundays.
1300 Ocean Drive, Miami Beach, (FL)
Tour of Miami Beach with a French guide
(Translated by Google) We were expecting a tour of Miami, in reality this is a tour of art deco buildings in Miami Beach only.