Duration: About 1½ hours
Time: 11 a.m.
Season: April 1 to November 30
* April 1-30 and November 1-30: Tour available Saturdays and Sundays
* May 1-30: Tour available Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
* June 1 - October 31: Tour available daily
Departing from: Place d'Armes (Montreal Old Port)
The treasures of the City, laid out at your feet...
This tour filled with history, architecture and anecdotes will reveal the secrets of Old Montreal, from its founding in 1642 to today’s modern city!
Discover many sites of interests including Cours le Royer, Rue St-Paul, City Hall, Champ de Mars, Notre-Dame-de-Bon-Secours Chapel and Bonsecours Market.
A fascinating tour of Old Montreal awaits!
|Season||Adult||6 to 17 yrs old||0 to 5 yrs old|
2022/05/01 to 2022/05/01
2022/05/06 to 2022/05/08
2022/05/13 to 2022/05/15
2022/05/20 to 2022/05/22
2022/05/27 to 2022/05/29
2022/06/01 to 2022/10/31
* Price includes a 1½-hour guided tour and taxes.
* Children under 6 participate free of charge.
* A tip for the guide is at your discretion.
500 Place d'Armes, Montréal, (QC)