Duration: 3 hours (allow 4:30 with transfers)
Time: 8 a.m. or 11 a.m.
Season: May 1 to September 15
Departing from: Adrift Adventures, Moab
Rafting this section of the Colorado River is enjoyable for paddlers of all ages.
No experience is necessary for this introductory rafting activity, which is not intended for thrill-seekers hoping for intense rapids! This is a leisurely and contemplative river tour with no great physical effort.
Your guide will tell you all about the rock formations, the surrounding desert landscapes and the wildlife living near this major river.
|Season||Adult||4 to 17 yrs old||0 to 3 yrs old|
|2021/05/01 to 2021/09/23||$63||$53||are not accepted|
* The intensity of the rapids varies depending on the season.
* Minimum passenger weight: 40 lb (18 kg).
* Lunch is provided for the 11 a.m. departure only
* Bottled water will be provided.
* It is important to dress appropriately as you may get wet.
378, North Main Street, Moab, (UT)