Duration : 40-50 minutes
Schedule : On the hour, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (varies in low season)
Season : Year-round
Departing : Grand Canyon Helicopters heliport (Tusayan, South Rim)
Soar over the Grand Canyon for breathtaking aerial views of this legendary natural wonder. The canyon will appear even more impressive from high in the sky!
This tour offers a bird's eye view of the canyon, from its more-visited south rim to the wilder and less accessible north rim. An audio guide will provide a detailed narration of your flight.
Enjoy the true beauty of the Grand Canyon as it unfolds before your eyes throughout the flight.
|Season||Adult||0 to 1 yrs old|
|2023/01/01 to 2023/03/31||£279||are not accepted|
|2023/04/01 to 2023/12/31||£287||are not accepted|
* The national park entry fee is not included.
* A temporary fuel surcharge of 10$ per person will be collected at check-in (applies to all new bookings beginning March 21st).
* Helicopter seating is assigned according to the weight of each passenger.
* Maximum individual weight is 300 lb (135 kg). Passengers exceeding this may be charged an additional fee (payable on site).
* Minimum of 4 passengers for the flight to take place. You may be paired with other visitors.
Grand Canyon Helicopters, Highway 64, Grand Canyon Airport, Grand Canyon, (AZ)
(Translated by Google) You can't go to the Grand Canyon without taking a helicopter ride! One of the favorites of the trip.
(Translated by Google) diving in the canyon will remain THE experience of the stay
(Translated by Google) Wonderful! Sensational. It's really awesome.
A short presentation video before the flight. Commentary in French throughout the duration of the flight. We feel safe. To do absolutely!!