Duration : 2 hours
Schedule : Several departures per day
Season : Year-round
Departure : Monument Valley Visitor's Center, next to the View Hotel
Take a horseback tour with a Navajo guide for a truly authentic experience. These guides are the only people with the Navajo Nation's permission to visit these sacred sites. You will see mythical landscapes and learn all about Native American history and culture.
You'll feel like a Cowboy in the Far West as you ride your horse through Monument Valley...
|Season||Adult||0 to 7 yrs old|
|2023||£97||are not accepted|
* Children aged 8 and over are welcome but there is no reduced child rate.
* Maximum weight per person is 230 lbs.
* Minimum of 2 participants for the activity to take place. You may be paired with other visitors.
* To follow guidelines during COVID, there is a maximum of 5 people per tour. 6 people and more will be booked on a different tour, at a differnt time.
* Entry fee to Monument Valley Tribal Park is payable on site ($20 per vehicle with up to 4 passengers, $6 per additional person).
Sacred Monument Tours Booth, Oljato-Monument Valley, (UT)
(Translated by Google) very nice experience that these two hours of horseback riding through monument valley with our navajo guide who gave us very good comments on the ride
Discover the rock formations in a different way
(Translated by Google) Exceptional ride, it was crazy to find yourself on horseback in the middle of Monument Valley. Very nice guide.