Duration : About 90 minutes
Schedule : Departures every hour (hours vary according to season)
Season : May 28 to October 10
Departing from : Maligne Lake
No trip to the Canadian Rockies is complete without a cruise on Maligne Lake!
A heated cruise boat will take you out to Spirit Island in Jasper National Park.
This symbol of the Canadian Rockies, surrounded by turquoise glacial water, is accessible only by boat.
Maligne Lake cruises are narrated by Canadian Heritage tour guides, while the boat pilots are trained by Transport Canada.
Learn all about Maligne’s history and explain its geology, wildlife, flora and fauna as you discover some of the most spectacular scenery in the Rocky Mountains.
Upon arrival at Spirit Island, the boat will dock and you can enjoy a short walk to a viewpoint where you can admire the ring of impressive peaks and glaciers circling the south end of Maligne Lake, the iconic backdrop of Spirit Island!
|Season||Adult||6 to 15 yrs old||0 to 5 yrs old|
|2022/05/27 to 2022/10/10||$68||$34||$0|
* Price includes the famous 90-minute cruise with narration and applicable taxes.
* Restaurant service and gift shop available on site.
* There are picnic sites near the cruise dock for those who wish to bring their own lunch.
* Canoes and kayaks can be rented on site, from 8:30 am to 6:00 pm.
* During the cruise, the boat will dock for 10 to 30 minutes to allow guests to disembark and photograph the famous "Spirit Island" (toilet facilities available).
616 Patricia Street, Jasper, (AB)