Duration : About 4 1/2 hours
Schedule : Departure at 7 am or 1 pm (10:30 am during shoulder season)
Season : March 1 to October 31
Meeting point : Wilderness River Adventures, Page, AZ
Experience the peaceful grandeur of the Colorado River that runs past the greatest natural monuments in the American West with this half-day group adventure aboard an inflatable raft in the heart of Glen Canyon.
Your experienced guide can tell you all about the geological formations and the surrounding vegetation and wildlife. Don't hesitate to ask questions!
Refreshments are provided.
|Season||Adult||4 to 15 yrs old||0 to 3 yrs old|
|2022||$101||$89||are not accepted|
|2023/03/31 to 2023/03/31||$103||$93||are not accepted|
|2023||$105||$92||are not accepted|
* Entry fee to Glen Canyon Park is not included.
* Bus transfers to and from the departure point are included.
* The intensity of the rapids varies with the season. In general, it is a quiet ride.
* Please bring a transparent bag because purses, backpacks and other bags are not allowed.
* Bring a change of clothes for the end of the activity.
199 Kaibab, Page, (AZ)
descent as close as possible to the dam
Very nice excursion with a young humorous guide and a very good storyteller
calm and relaxing walk
(Translated by Google) far too many buses (40 km) to do for 5 km of navigation
otherwise the activity is perfect and relaxing.
a minimum of American is required to better understand the explanations