Duration: about 4 hours, including 2 hours of rafting
Season: May 1 to Sept. 13
Schedule: 9:30 a.m. or 12:30 p.m. daily
Departing from: Grenville-sur-la-Rouge (1 hour from Montreal and Ottawa)
Welcome to one of the most outstanding rafting rivers in North America: the tumultuous Rouge River!
Experience a thrilling whitewater rafting excursion through a magnificent unspoiled valley.
Thrills and laughter guaranteed... and a lot of fun!
After your ride, your courage and efforts will be rewarded with a tasty snack and the chance to relax in the swimming pool, in the hot tub or on the deck... or all three!
|Season||Adult||8 to 17 yrs old||0 to 7 yrs old|
|2021/04/30 to 2021/09/12||$80||$68||are not accepted|
|2022/04/29 to 2022/09/11||$83||$70||are not accepted|
* The price includes 1 hour of preparation, 2 hours of rafting (8 kilometers) on a section of class 2 and 3 rapids (R2 and R3), the guide's accompaniment, a wet suit, transfer to the launch site, all equipment, a snack, access to the facilities (swimming pool, hot tub, terrace) and taxes.
* Participants must weigh between 23 kg and 135 kg. They must also be able to swim.
* Everyone is welcome: beginners or experienced rafters, adults and families!
* It is possible to go down a more challenging section of the river, with class 4 and 5 rapids (R4 and R5), upon request to your Authentik agent. The price remains the same, but participants must weigh at least 41 kg and be 15 years old and over.
* Departure guaranteed for a minimum of 8 people. You may be paired with other participants of the same level.
619 Chemin de la Rivière-Rouge, Grenville-sur-la-rouge, (QC)