Duration: Full day
Hours: Opens at 8 a.m.
Departing from: Fisherman's Wharf
Whether you're a seasoned cyclist or a beginner, Blazing Saddles has the perfect tour for you.
We suggest the tour that takes you across the iconic Golden Gate Bridge.
The adventure begins at Fisherman’s Wharf, where you follow the bike path along San Francisco Bay. Go at your own pace and take the time to admire the magnificent views along the way.
After crossing the bridge, head down to the charming town of Sausalito. Some choose to stop here for a bite to eat, while others prefer to continue on to Tiburon.
Take the ferry back to San Francisco at the end of a day filled with fun, clean, fresh air and beautiful views.
|Season||Adult||0 to 10 yrs old|
|2021/01/01 to 2021/12/31||$36||$20|
|2022/04/01 to 2022/12/31||$38||$21|
* This activity is self-guided.
* You must choose your tour before leaving the rental office.
* The tour mentioned above takes about 1 1/2 hours for 13 km.
* Tickets for the return ferry ride from Sausalito can be purchased on site ($).
* Baby bike seats, tag-along attachments and bike trailers are available for children up to the age of 8.
* The child price is subject to change depending on height and weight.
2715 Hyde Street, San Francisco, (CA)