Duration: 30 minutes
Schedule: depending on sunshine hours
Season: May 1 to September 30
Departing from: Green Lake
Enjoy a bird's-eye view of the supernatural beauty of Garibaldi Provincial Park.
This spectacular experience will be one of the high points of your trip to Western Canada!
Soar over the majestic glaciers, rugged mountain peaks, unique volcanic formations and lush alpine meadows that surround the turquoise waters of Garibaldi Lake.
And be sure to keep an eye out: it is not uncommon to see wandering black bears in search of wild berries or mountain goats looking for salt licks.
|Season||Adult||2 to 11 yrs old||0 to 1 yrs old|
|2021/04/30 to 2021/09/29||$162||$83||$0|
* Price includes 30 minutes of flight time (including 10 minutes of take-off/landing and 20 minutes in the air) and applicable taxes.
* Not recommended for pregnant women.
* All flights are subject to weather conditions. Flights may be postponed and in case of cancellation, you will receive a 100% refund.
* For a reservation of 4 people or more, departure can take place at any time during sunshine hours.
* Children aged 12 months or younger fly for free, but must sit on a parent's lap.
8069, Nicklaus North Blvd, Whistler, (BC)