Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Schedule: Departures at 8 a.m., 9:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 1:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m.
Departing from: Antelope Canyon Tours office
This magnificent sandstone slot canyon was carved by millions of years of water erosion. With its tall wavelike walls and colourful layers of rock, it is an amateur photographer's dream!
Come discover this enchanting and awe-inspiring site! You will be driven the 7 kilometres to Upper Antelope Canyon in a four-wheel-drive tour truck, the only type of vehicle that can cross the sandy terrain around the canyon.
Your professional guide will explain the geology, history and culture of this magical place.
While the canyon is beautiful at any time of day, surprising shafts of light can occur around noon in the early summer months.
If you have visited Antelope Canyon before, it is important to note that the access road has been closed by the Navajo, and only authorized tour guides now have access to the site.
Experience an authentic adventure with members of the Navajo Nation!
|Season||Adult||0 to 7 yrs old|
|2021/01/01 to 2021/02/27||$78||$59|
|2021/02/27 to 2021/12/31||$80||$61|
|2022/01/01 to 2022/02/26||$81||$61|
|2022/02/26 to 2022/03/31||$83||$63|
* There is an additional departure at 7 a.m. from April to September.
* Children aged 7 and under do not pay the Navajo Tribal Park fee.
* The best time to take the tour is at 11:30 a.m. (best light conditions).
* Cameras are highly recommended (but this is not a professional photography activity).
* The tip is included in the price.
* Places are limited and can sell out months in advance: don't wait too long to make your reservation!
* No backpacks, purses or selfie sticks allowed.
22 South Lake Powell Blvd, Page, (AZ)