Duration : 1 hour 30 minutes
Schedule : Different departures each day
Season : Year-round
Departure : Antelope Canyon Tours office
This magnificent sandstone slot canyon was carved by millions of years of water erosion. With its tall wavelike walls and colourful layers of rock, it is an amateur photographer's dream!
Come discover this enchanting and awe-inspiring site! You will be driven the 7 kilometres to Upper Antelope Canyon in a four-wheel-drive tour truck, the only type of vehicle that can cross the sandy terrain around the canyon.
Your professional guide will explain the geology, history and culture of this magical place.
While the canyon is beautiful at any time of day, surprising shafts of light can occur around noon in the early summer months.
If you have visited Antelope Canyon before, it is important to note that the access road has been closed by the Navajo, and only authorized tour guides now have access to the site.
Experience an authentic adventure with members of the Navajo Nation!
|Season||Adult||0 to 7 yrs old|
|2023/01/01 to 2023/03/31||$110||$92|
* Children aged 7 and under do not pay the Navajo Tribal Park fee.
* Cameras are highly recommended (but this is not a professional photography activity).
* Gratuities are not included in the price.
* Places are limited and can sell out months in advance: don't wait too long to make your reservation!
* No backpacks, purses or selfie sticks allowed.
* After the walk through the canyon, you must hike up a hill, around the canyon and back down a hill. You must be able to complete the hike to participate.
22 South Lake Powell Blvd, Page, (AZ)
(Translated by Google) beautiful place too touristy but the photos taken by the guide are very beautiful
Excursion to do absolutely
(Translated by Google) Superb experience. Small group of 9 (knowing that we are already 5). Guide who gives us advice to take the best photos. Really splendid. We saw other groups where there were more than 15! Happy to have chosen this activity with Authentik.
(Translated by Google) Thank you to our guide who allowed us to immortalize these moments with very good explanations