Duration: About 8 hours
Time: Around 9 a.m.
Departing from: Your Las Vegas hotel
Explore Death Valley National Park, a place full of history and breathtaking scenery.
This guided day trip is the best compromise for anyone wanting to visit this legendary park without the stress of extreme weather conditions.
After this adventure, you will be able to boast that you have been to the lowest point in North America!
|2021/01/01 to 2021/12/31||$644|
|2022/04/01 to 2022/12/31||$664|
* The price indicated is for the group.
* Entry fee for Death Valley National Park is not included.
* Lunch and bottled water are included.
* Children age 6 and under require a child car seat or booster seat, as required by Nevada law.
* The tip is not included in the price and is at your discretion.
3500 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, (NV)