Duration : About 2 hours
Schedule : Doors open at 7 p.m. (show starts at 8 p.m.)
Season : Late April to mdi-October
Location : Ebenezer's Barn & Grill (across from Ruby's Inn)
Enjoy a casual atmosphere and plenty of old-fashioned western fun at this dinner show for tourists passing through the area.
After a hearty cowboy dinner, it's time for some live (and lively!) country music.
The mood is festive, and your hosts will make it a night to remember!
|Season||Adult||6 to 15 yrs old||0 to 5 yrs old|
* Choice of meals : Steak, salmon, chicken, chicken/pork combo or vegetarian plate with side dishes, dessert and soft drink.
* Children's menu (6-15 years-old) : pulled pork with side dishes, dessert and soft drink. The customer must pay the difference on site if the kids want a choice on the adult's menu.
* Kids 5 and under eat for free.
* You must mention your choice of meal at the time of reservation.
* Beer and wine is available on site ($).
110 Center Street, Bryce, (UT)