Duration: 3 to 5 hours
Schedule: Between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.
Season: May 15 to October 15
Location: Motel Ile d'Orleans
At just 15 minutes from Quebec City, Ile d'Orleans is an enjoyable destination to explore by bike, with circuits ranging from 10 to 67 km. This beautiful island is sure to charm you with its romantic scenery and 17th-century architecture.
Cycle through vineyards and sample local wines, cheeses and other specialties right at the farm. Experience the authentic Ile d'Orleans!
Admire magnificent landscapes against the backdrop of the St. Lawrence River, discover picturesque villages and enjoy a unique view of Quebec City with its historic centre.
|Season||1 enf (vélo enfant)||1 adult||1 adulte + 1 siège bébé||Tandem (1 ad + 1 enf)||Tandem (2 ad)|
|2022/05/11 to 2022/10/11||€92||€58||€14||€66||€92|
|2023/05/10 to 2023/10/10||€95||€60||€15||€68||€95|
* The package includes bike rental for a maximum of 5 hours, equipment and a map with your personalized itinerary chosen on site according to your preferences.
* Please dress appropriately: windbreaker, closed shoes, scarf and gloves, especially in spring and fall.
* Children aged 1 to 5 will be in a baby seat.
* Children aged 6 and 7 will have to share a tandem bike with an adult.
* Children aged 8 to 12 will be allowed to have their own child bike.
* The price for a Tandem is valid for 1 adult + 1 child (aged 6 to 12) OR 2 adults.
* Electric bikes and scooters are also available for an additional fee to be paid on site
507 route Prevost, Saint-Laurent-de-l'île-d'Orléans, (QC)